God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.


Monday, November 2, 2009

Floor heating is in vacation mode.



We have entered in to November, still thermostat is set to vacation mode.  It has not been that cold yet.  At least I am saving some on electric bill.   I used Suntouch Programmable Floor Stat Model 50600-120R.  I think it is better than the non programmable (which was cheaper) as it saves lot of time and energy.  As floors are heated smoothly and slowly, I do not have to wait for the floors to get warm.  Floors are only heated when we really need them.  I do not have to replace batteries as there are no batteries used in this.  One less thing to worry about.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Info.

Unknown said...

Nice Info.

Anonymous said...

Find and select some good points from you and it helps me to solve a problem, thanks.

- Henry